- We understand this is an unsettling time for coaches and staff members and we’re here to support you. Advice and support from the UK and Scottish Governments... Read article
- Scottish Gymnastics has produced some guidance designed to help protect our coaches as well as gymnasts, and a template to help you keep in touch with your... Read article
- Further to the UK Government’s advice this evening, British Gymnastics, Scottish Gymnastics and Welsh Gymnastics now ask for all gymnastics clubs and... Read article
- In light of the guidance from the Scottish Government regarding events and the further updates provided this evening by both the Scottish and UK Governments... Read article
- We asked our level 1 and 2 coaches what support they needed.
You said, we did!
We have introduced a continuous professional development workshop called... Read article
- Melanie Stewart-Wills has been appointed as the new assistant National Technical Lead for the DMT performance programmes. Read article... Read article
- British Gymnastics is relocating part of their IT infrastructure and therefore some services will be unavailable on Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 March. Although... Read article
- We’re giving you the chance to design a special edition leotard to celebrate our 130th birthday and the first anniversary of our partnership with Quatro.... Read article
- Scottish Gymnastics turns 130 years old this year and we want members across the country to celebrate with us.
To mark this anniversary, we’ve unveiled a... Read article