- One in five parents wouldn’t know who to turn to for help if they had any welfare concerns in relation to their child’s sport or leisure clubs.... Read article
- We are so excited to be bringing our community a new direction for recreational gymnastics!
Created with the community, for the community ... Read article
- Dylan is a gymnast with City of Edinburgh Trampoline Club and was in the Scottish Gymnastics double mini-trampoline performance pathway programme (DMT PPP)... Read article
- Scottish Gymnastics chair Brian Ewing has been honoured with an OBE in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021.
Brian became chair of the board during one of the... Read article
- Kaylee completed the Scottish Gymnastics leadership award with other young members of Enigma Gymnastics Club in Buckhaven, Fife. She tells us how this has... Read article
- Rebekah has completed the Scottish Gymnastics leadership award with other young members of Enigma Gymnastics Club in Buckhaven, Fife. She explains how this... Read article
- Being in and around nature can be great for our wellbeing, which is why this Mental Health Awareness Week, SAMH is encouraging everyone to connect with... Read article
- After the recent guidance from the Scottish Government and sportscotland, we submitted additional frameworks for approval. Read... Read article
- Keeping us active through Covid – search is on for the nation’s coaching heroes Read article
- Niamh is a member of City of Edinburgh Gymnastics Club and the Scottish Gymnastics youth forum. She recently completed the Scottish Gymnastics Leadership... Read article