YOUR CLUB | YOUR TOOL | YOUR FUTURE
Here at Scottish Gymnastics we are all about developing clubs and not accrediting. With this in mind we are proud to launch a self-assessment tool for member clubs. Completely free to use for members, it allows clubs to log in to their own personalised dashboard where they can self-assess the club at any time by answering questions in EIGHT key areas linked to the newly launched ‘Scottish Gymnastics Effective Club Framework’
Once all the multiple choice questions have been answered the tool will automatically create the following:
- Detailed Club Overview
- Visual Club Overview
- Tailored PDF Report
- Tailored Editable Action Plan
You will be emailed details of the completed assessment along with key links to access them.
It will then save all assessments into your dashboard where you can refer back at any time and review your journey at any time by comparing results.
It is quick and easy to use but will provide clubs’ with the following:
- Instant club overview
- Your club’s development needs
- Unique tailored feedback from Scottish Gymnastics
- Relevant Toolkits, Guides, Templates, Links and Videos to support your development
- Tailored editable Action Plan where you decide the priorities for your club and plan for the future
- Links to the team at Scottish Gymnastics to discuss your results and requirements
All the content has been written by the team at Scottish Gymnastics to make it as relevant as possible. It has also been designed by Scottish Gymnastics to ensure it specifically meets the needs of member clubs.
It works on PC, tablet and smartphone so you can do it in the club or on the move
Why not watch the video below to see how the tool can support your club.
To access the tool please contact us for the link.