As an individual or club affiliated to Scottish Gymnastics you are entitiled to the following benefits:
- Access to legal expertise at special rates for member clubs.
- Access to accounting expertise at special rates for member clubs.
- Expert advice and support from the SG development team on discipline development, club governance, business & financial planning and facilities projects & management.
- Structured AGM providing clubs with a say on how SG is run through governance.
- Member of a strong and nationally recognised organisation.
- National Governing Body representation on a variety of influential platforms.
- Expert guidance and support to clubs in the area of safe recruitment of individuals working in a regulated role with children and young people.
- Support and advice on ethical issues such as child protection policy, safe recruitment policy, risk assessment, health and safety and accident reporting.
- Free recruitment advertising for clubs through the SG website.
- Seminars and workshops on a range of leadership, management and personal development topics.
- Access to a range of technical experts through performance pathway programmes and camps.
- Comprehensive insurance package.
- Education team provide support and advice on coaching, judging and CPD courses.
- Access to SG comprehensive education calendar.
- Coaching qualifications incorporating the UKCC qualification framework.
- Access to UKCC subsidy from sportscotland.
- Access to CPD workshops including online learning.
- Opportunities to access coach development workshops & programmes.
- Safeguarding team provides a variety of bespoke safeguarding courses designed to meet the needs of our members.
- Opportunities for entry competitions and events at all levels, abilities and across all disciplines.
- Gymnasts have access to coaches qualified to national standards, ensuring quality training is received. Promotional member only discounts on merchandise and tickets.
- Comprehensive insurance package. Features: up to £2,000 physio costs, personal accident cover, no fault policy, £30 overnight hospital stay, up to £250 court appearance reimbursement plus much more.