For Event Permit Application click HERE
Please email completed event permit applications to email@example.com
Travel permit applications should be completed by all clubs who are attending trips out with Scotland or any trips involving an overnight stay.
For Travel Permit Application Click HERE
Please email completed travel permit application to firstname.lastname@example.org 4 weeks before date of departure.
Travel insurance quotes are now provided directly through our insurers. Please contact Dominic Brosnan at W Denis who can arrange travel insurance for you – Dominic.Brosnan@wdenis.co.uk
Safeguarding and PVG Disclosure
All chaperones, coaches, helpers and team managers must have the relevant membership, hold a PVG Disclosure through SG and must also have attended a relevant SG safeguarding course within the last 3 years. To find a safeguarding course click HERE.
Hosting of gymnasts: Scottish Gymnastics is unable to regulate or insure against the hosting of gymnasts in any situation other than within establishments licensed for the provision of overnight accommodation.
SG would not insure any non-gymnastics activity. For example swimming. Additional travel insurance should be acquired for this. W Denis can be used for this, see above.
Travel Advice Foreign Office (terrorist activity)
Keep up to date on the most recent foreign travel advice by clicking HERE.
Travel Help Guide
Below is some templates and guides of things your club may need to consider before traveling. These should be changed to reflect the club.
- Risk assessment template
- Risk assessment examples - coming soon
- Incident reporting guidelines
- Accident reporting form
- Incident/concern reporting form
- Gymnast medical information and consent form
- Gymnasts general consent form
- Coaches, chaperones and team manager medical information and consent form
- Gymnasts code of conduct for events – coming soon
- Coaches, chaperones and team manager code of conduct for events
- Roles and responsibilities for coaches, chaperones and team manager
- Contact numbers for gymnasts
- Contact numbers for team manager
- Duty of Care
- Sign in Sign out register
- Accommodation register
- Event/training register
- Team manager post event follow up
- Procedure checklist for delay in return of gymnast - coming soon