18/03/2020 - Please be aware that with immediate effect, due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, we are unable to process PVG applications for the timebeing.
Coaches, helpers CPC, chaperones and officials working with children and young people within clubs registered to Scottish Gymnastics require to have a PVG Disclosure carried out through Scottish Gymnastics. Although clubs are responsible for making sure the safe recruitment procedures are followed, it is entirely your responsibility to ensure you access a PVG through your club.
Listed below are the forms, help and guidance required to complete this part of the safe recruitment process:
- Recruitment Steps Reminder click here
- Referral Information click here
- Self Declaration Forms click here
- PVG Guidance Notes (Application to Join and Existing Scheme Member Application) click here
- Common mistakes made on application forms click here
- PVG Application and Safeguarding Training Membership Requirements click here
You can request PVG applications forms by emailing the team on firstname.lastname@example.org