|Pathway coordinator||Laura Donaldsonemail@example.com|
|Judging coordinator||Conor Murrayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
We are not actively looking to fill the competition vacancy. However, if you feel this is a role you could fill:
Rhythmic Working Group (Competitions)
Scottish Gymnastics would like to create a new sub-group of the rhythmic technical committee which will be representative of the clubs, coaches and gymnasts involved in Scotland and support the evolvement and growth of the rhythmic competition programme. The group will comprise of up to four volunteer club representatives who will be supported by the Scottish Gymnastics staff and technical committee members to support their projects and plans, in addition to acting as a consultative body to represent the needs of rhythmic gymnastics in Scotland.
Work with the rhythmic technical committee and Scottish Gymnastics staff to:
- Contribute to the evolvement, planning and format of the annual competition programme for the discipline in alignment with the rhythmic PPP and development programmes, alongside the British Gymnastics national development plan.
- Work with the events team to review the annual competition handbook for rhythmic gymnastics.
- Support with pre-event administration i.e. preparation of running orders, orientation timings, timetabling.
- Support with the running of competitions i.e. event set up/take down, scoring, floor management, announcing, as agreed with the technical committee.
- Support post-event administration i.e. checking results and liaising with Scottish Gymnastics staff for publishing, debrief etc.
The group will meet four times per year with meetings taking place virtually (Microsoft Teams/Zoom). Attendance at some of the domestic events for rhythmic will be required in agreement with the events manager and technical committee.
If you are interested in being part of this exciting development for rhythmic, please contact Sam Hendrikson (email@example.com) for more information.