*(Please note the application process for the 2016- 2018 PGDip cohort is now closed, this will reopen early 2018 for those wishing to apply for the 2018 - 2020 course)
Scottish Gymnastics is delighted to announce the launch of our new Postgraduate Diploma in Sport Performance Enhancement (Gymnastics) as part of our continued commitment to our strategic aim to create "a strong Scottish Gymnastics, inspiring and nurturing emerging talent".
This programme, in conjunction with Napier University and supported by sportscotland, is unique to Scotland and focuses on developing current or future performance level gymnastics coaches.
Here are some quick facts about the programme:
- Course is open to all gymnastic disciplines
- 2 year course, with 5 modules
- 22 contact days in the university
- Heavily subsidised by Scottish Gymnastics for each applicant applying from Scotland
- Desirable for applicants to be BG level 4 and above, however exemptions can be made
- Interested candidates should have either an undergraduate degree / appropriate diploma or alternatively be able to demonstrate academic ability through pre-programme activities.
To view an information booklet on the Postgraduate Diploma please click here
Should you wish to recieve an application form or find out more about the programme, please email email@example.com or phone 0131 271 9750.