Applications for the PGDip programme will reopen on Thursday 31st May 2018 for those wishing to apply for the 2018 - 2020 course which starts in September. The deadline for applications is Friday 29th June.
If you would like any further information on the programme please contact Giles Lomax on firstname.lastname@example.org
Scottish Gymnastics is delighted to announce the launch of our new Postgraduate Diploma in Sport Performance Enhancement (Gymnastics) as part of our continued commitment to our strategic aim to create "a strong Scottish Gymnastics, inspiring and nurturing emerging talent".
This programme, in conjunction with Edinburgh Napier University and supported by sportscotland, is unique to Scotland and focuses on developing current or future performance level gymnastics coaches.
To view an information booklet on the Postgraduate Diploma please click here
Here are some quick facts about the programme:
- Course is open to all gymnastic disciplines
- 2 year course, consisting of 5 modules
- 22 contact days in the University
- Heavily subsidised by Scottish Gymnastics for each applicant residing in Scotland.
- Desirable for applicants to be BG level 4 and above, however exemptions can be made based of current experience with performacne potential gymnasts.
- Interested candidates should have either an undergraduate degree / appropriate diploma or alternatively be able to demonstrate academic ability through pre-programme activities.