Posted on 01/08/2017 in Acrobatic
Your sport needs you!
We are looking for enthusiastic, committed Scottish Gymnastic members to join our six Technical Panels, whose skills and expertise will help shape the future of their respective panel across Scotland.
Technical panels work with Scottish Gymnastics staff in delivering the 2015-2027 organisational strategy and the future development and success of all disciplines.
The opportunities currently available are:
- Acrobatic Finance Officer
- Men's Artistic Judging Convenor
- Rhythmic Chair
- TeamGym Chair
- Trampoline & DMT Competition Organiser
- Trampoline Coach Education Officer
- Tumbling Competition Organiser
- Women's Artistic Competition Organiser
- Women's Coach Education Officer
You will find full information about the technical panels in our governance section, along with role descriptions, and how to apply.
If you think you have the skills and the will, and would like to be considered for any of these positions, please get in touch by Wednesday 30 August.