- Have world class volunteers driving clubs.
- Enable more clubs owning or accessing quality gymnastics-specific facilities.
- Support more professional members of staff in member clubs.
This will be achieved through clubs developing quality business and action plans based on current and future need; ensuring that clubs have the right committee & governance structure and that clubs are well financed and marketed effectively.
Effective Club Framework
Our Effective Club Framework is designed to be flexible and simple using club-friendly language. It is not a prescriptive approach to running an effective club as we recognise each club is different. It contains eight principles:
- Planning & Sustainability
- Financial Management
- Club Operations
- Marketing & Communication
- Facilities & Equipment
- Coaches & Officials
- Gymnastics Pathway
The Effective Club Framework offers things to think about and tips for taking the learning into the club environment. It also points clubs in the direction of where to find out more and get support for their development.
You can view and downlod a copy of the Effective Club Framework.