- Brian Ewing has been appointed as chairperson of the Scottish Gymnastics board.
Brian brings his wealth of experience in sport and business to the role which... Read article
- Five gymnasts are back in the gym after sportscotland Institute of Sport approved the return of a limited level of performance gymnastics.... Read article
- Our chief executive Doc McKelvey emailed members on Friday 31 July with an update following the First Minister’s briefing about the continuation of phase 3... Read article
- We wanted to share what we know so far about competitions to allow clubs to plan for their return. We have been working with British Gymnastics to understand... Read article
- We understand that many people have watched the recent Netflix documentary ‘Athlete A’. The documentary brings to the surface a wide range of shocking and... Read article
- Scottish Gymnastics members can now apply for financial support through a special round of Hardship Grants funding (1 July). Read... Read article
- Scottish Gymnastics members will be able to apply for financial support through a special round of Hardship Grants funding from Wednesday 1 July 2020.... Read article
- Arguably gymnastics will be one of the toughest sports to return to action after lockdown.
Scottish Gymnastics CEO Doc McKelvey spoke to Rhona McLeod Media... Read article
- Following a review, Scottish Gymnastics and British Gymnastics have made the difficult decision to cancel upcoming events due to the impact of COVID-19.... Read article
- Scottish Gymnastics is on holiday from Friday 10 to Monday 13 April inclusive for Easter. Read article