- Earlier this year we asked members to have their say in a nationwide gymnastics survey. Thank you to those who shared their views on what matters to you,... Read article
- Adam has recently completed the Scottish Gymnastics Leadership Award alongside other young leaders from the City of Edinburgh Trampoline Club. He shared his... Read article
- Nominations are open for our 2021 Recognition Awards sponsored by GymData which recognise our members’ commitment, passion, and achievement.... Read article
- Fourteen Scottish gymnasts secured a total of 75 medals at the Disability Artistic British Championships, which were held on 17 October at Fenton Manor... Read article
- One in five parents wouldn’t know who to turn to for help if they had any welfare concerns in relation to their child’s sport or leisure clubs.... Read article
- We are so excited to be bringing our community a new direction for recreational gymnastics!
Created with the community, for the community ... Read article
- Dylan is a gymnast with City of Edinburgh Trampoline Club and was in the Scottish Gymnastics double mini-trampoline performance pathway programme (DMT PPP)... Read article
- Scottish Gymnastics chair Brian Ewing has been honoured with an OBE in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021.
Brian became chair of the board during one of the... Read article
- Rebekah has completed the Scottish Gymnastics leadership award with other young members of Enigma Gymnastics Club in Buckhaven, Fife. She explains how this... Read article
- Being in and around nature can be great for our wellbeing, which is why this Mental Health Awareness Week, SAMH is encouraging everyone to connect with... Read article